<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rss version="2.0"
	xmlns:content="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/content/"
	xmlns:atom="http://www.w3.org/2005/Atom"
	xmlns:sy="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/syndication/"
	xmlns:slash="http://purl.org/rss/1.0/modules/slash/"
		>

<channel>
	<title>Dimensions Students | Tara Weinstock | Activity</title>
	<link>https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/members/tarabelle/activity/</link>
	<atom:link href="https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/members/tarabelle/activity/feed/" rel="self" type="application/rss+xml" />
	<description>Activity feed for Tara Weinstock.</description>
	<lastBuildDate>Sun, 04 Oct 2026 16:11:18 -0700</lastBuildDate>
	<generator>https://buddypress.org/?v=3.5.0</generator>
	<language>en-US</language>
	<ttl>30</ttl>
	<sy:updatePeriod>hourly</sy:updatePeriod>
	<sy:updateFrequency>2</sy:updateFrequency>
		
								<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">546dd465fa173ca6c56a241e3a41f407</guid>
				<title>Tara Weinstock replied to the discussion Advice for Future Dental Hygienists in the forum Future Career</title>
				<link>https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/forums/topic/advice-for-future-dental-hygienists/#post-12563</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 19:36:42 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/forums/topic/advice-for-future-dental-hygienists/#post-12563"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Advice for Future Dental Hygienists</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Yes for sure get loupes!! It’s helps so much and saves your neck and back! Don’t work too much , take breaks and good posture is key.</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
					<item>
				<guid isPermaLink="false">f00b4d84fcabee494a95000554696f42</guid>
				<title>Tara Weinstock replied to the discussion Introducing yourself in the forum Introduce Yourself!</title>
				<link>https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/forums/topic/introducing-yourself/#post-12562</link>
				<pubDate>Sun, 20 Sep 2026 19:29:52 -0700</pubDate>

									<content:encoded><![CDATA[<p class = "activity-discussion-title-wrap"><a href="https://students.dimensionsofdentalhygiene.com/forums/topic/introducing-yourself/#post-12562"><span class="bb-reply-lable">Reply to</span> Introducing yourself</a></p> <div class="bb-content-inr-wrap"><p>Hi I’ve been a RDh for 21 years. I work in general and perio now. I have worked in Pedo also. I love helping patients with recommendations on how to keep their teeth and gums healthy. I just also got my RDHAP as well and can do mobile dental hygiene on the side for homebound patients. I just generally love Teeth!! &#x1f9b7;&#x1f33a;&#x1f9b7;</p>
</div>]]></content:encoded>
				
				
							</item>
		
	</channel>
</rss>
		